You have got to brie kidding me. Today is national cheese day… Isn’t that grate?! If you’re feeling a little bleu today, these blog links should make things gouda again.
Ok, I’ll stop. Here are a few links to help make your Friday feta (seriously, no more cheesy puns):
- Here are seven simple routines to set yourself up for success. Work goals.
- Nama-stay here and drink a beer. Ever heard of beer yoga? Yeah, neither had we, but it sounds great — minus the whole yoga part. Bottoms up!
- In Southeast Wisconsin, thousands of skittles spilled onto the frozen highway. Crews said the skittles helped provide traction on the icy road… but that’s not the weird part. #candycows
- This dreary winter weather have you thinking about vacation? Here are 10 under-the-radar destinations according to the youngest person to travel to every country in the world.
- Bacon… yes delicious, crispy bacon, is one key to this 109 year old’s longevity.
- So you think your poo doesn’t stink, huh? Well for the rest of mankind, there is a great alternative to poo-pouri, Unicorn Dust — made from real unicorns! Just don’t let your kids know that.
Until next week, cheers!