Well gentlemen, Valentine’s Day is only 3 weekends away. Don’t say we didn’t warn you! No need to be one of the 73 guys in line at Pandora, sifting through hundreds of charms, on their way home from work on the 14th.
Do yourself one better. Go ahead and drop your wife/girlfriend/friend-with-benefits a hint that you want a couple pair of Yuppie Socks to go along with that bottle of ten year aged, special reserve Templeton Rye. Yuppie Socks pair well with whiskey. #science
Ok, enough product plugging. Here are a few links to help make your Friday mucho gracias:
- Just in time for the Super Bowl, Tostitos’ launches a party bag that can tell when you’ve had too much to drink AND will call you an Uber. File this under great idea!
- Has your wife been nagging you to fix that thing, in that room, with that issue? We’ve got your back. Check out this multi-functional, moldable, do-it-all silicone rubber. #DuctTapesFriend
- Party affiliation aside, one thing we can all agree on is that “bad lip reading” videos never get old.
- Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese…. You get it. Yesterday, McDonalds gave away its famous Big Mac Special Sauce via social media. Didn’t snag one? Don’t worry, they are currently listed on ebay anywhere from $10 up to whoppin’ $50,000.
- So there is this guy who knits sweaters of famous landmarks. He then visits these famous landmarks while wearing his handmade sweaters and takes photos. Yes, this is real life.
- Meet the $110,000 custom Jeep Wrangler known as, Full Metal Jacket. Don’t fret, they offer financing.
Enjoy these weekly posts? Like us on Facebook! Have a friend that might enjoy this week’s blog? Share using the icons below.
Until next week, cheers!