Yuppie Socks welcomes you to 2017! We are excited as ever to continue our momentum into the new year. You folks have been kind to us since our December launch and we greatly appreciate your support. Our inventory will continue to update daily with plenty of new designs to keep your sock drawer fresh.
As promised, here are a few links to help make your Friday afternoon a bit more enjoyable:
- Two weeks into January, which means nearly 33% of you have already fallen off the resolution train. But don’t fret, there’s always next year.
- Finally! A beer that is intended to be consumed in the shower. #showerbeer
- Amazon is just unstoppable. No literally, they cannot stop, or millions of Americans would be disappointed when their package arrives a day late. And forget about the drone delivery excitement (that’s so 2016), they are currently working on a floating warehouse patent – the e-commerce giant calls this logistics technology “airborne fulfillment centers” or AFC for short. I mean what’s next? Football helmets that dispense beer?! At least I know my $99 Prime membership is going to good use.
- Ski resorts love snow, right? Well, not when it dumps over 9′ in only a couple days. Heavenly Mountain posted they received nearly 3′ in 24 hours — THREE FEET!! The photos from these resorts are crazy. #powderday
- “…watch paint dry” jokes, move over. You have been replaced with, “…watch a road somewhere in remote Western Australia being paved.” Note: I don’t know why, but we sat through the entire 3 minute clip…
- Who needs human friends when you can have robot friends!
Until next week, cheers!