Couples —Valentine’s Day is Tuesday. This is your FINAL WARNING!!
Single guys/gals — ignore social media on Tuesday – you WILL be annoyed. This is your ONLY WARNING!!
Speaking of Valentine’s Day, there are some schools that don’t allow kids to hand out candy anymore. Instead, they pass out trinkets and stickers. Kids these days will never understand the frustration of accidentally giving the mean girl in class the candy heart that says, “Will you be mine?” to then have her think you like her, and now have to avoid her arm-punch flirting at recess, lunch and during heads-up 7up. Punching the arm is not flirting! It hurts! …I digress.
As promised, here are some Get-Through-Friday-So-I-Can-Enjoy-The-Weekend links:
- I scream. You scream. We all scream for over-sized Ben and Jerry’s ice cream bars!
- Bald men rejoice. Science says you look more successful and masculine. #science
- Enjoy water? Enjoying biking? Enjoy burning calories? Well then check out water-biking:
- Selfie sticks are old news. Check out SelfieFeet.
- Staying in this Valentine’s Day? Here are 28 romantic dinner ideas for two. Don’t forget the wine… and chocolate!
- It’s a bird. It’s a plane. No, it’s a cruise ship on top of a cliff! That must have been one high tide. If I ever make it to South Korea, I am definitely cruising over to that hotel.
Enjoy these weekly posts? Like us on Facebook! Have a friend that might enjoy this week’s blog? Share using the icons below.
Until next week, cheers!